Tuesday 24 May 2011

Five months

Good news! We have five months to live. Well, 4 months and 28 days to be accurate. The 21st October. Rapture Day. The sequel.
Apparently.
It dawned on me that we never celebrated our existence in yesterday's blog and so I apologise if you're feeling as though I'm not coming across as sufficiently pleased that we are all alive and well. I am...honestly. And now, it seems, we need to celebrate more than ever, as Harold Camping has informed us that we now have until October 21st before we have to go through all this unnecessary stress again. Next time I promise I'll be very excitable at our survival of Potential Rapture Number Two - perhaps someone could even bake a cake, send me a picture of said cake and then sit back and watch the praise roll in as blog readers around the world marvel at our celebratory cake? In fact, all of you can bake your own cake if you wish so that you can actually eat something. So many options.
This is just a short blog this evening but, then again, I'm a short person, so what can you expect?
Enjoy your evening and make the most of every day between now and October.
You never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis