Wednesday 6 July 2011

Mini-blog-journal-type-thing Day 3

A picture blog for you today (and a bit of a bonus one, as I don’t think I’ll advertise this one on Twitter or Facebook, so you can consider yourself very fortunate if you stumble across this…). Right, now, the following images all relate to what I have been writing today. Your task – bet you didn’t expect there to be a task! – is to come up with an interesting story involving all of these things. Or, alternatively, you could just skip to the ‘Day Overview’ section at the bottom…

‘Day Overview’:

Words written: 4,533 (I think – there’s some debate (with myself) over where I started today)

References to scissors: 6

Sausage rolls defrosted: 1 (45 seconds in the microwave, if you fancy a bit of DIY)

Best new person I’m following on Twitter: Chris Addison

Unexpected early packages: 1

Need to re-read what I’ve written recently: moderate to urgent

Optimism rating: 7.5

Chances of completing the novel this week: 60%

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis