Tuesday 5 July 2011

Mini-blog-journal-type-thing Day 2

Things I’ve observed today:

- It’s a lot harder to get going with your writing when you don’t start until the afternoon (not strictly my fault, mind you)

- Rain – yep, it’s back.

- It’s quite exciting when you come up with a slight plot twist that breathes new life into your writing.

- It’s quite daunting when you come up with a slight plot twist that threatens to blast open gaping holes in your writing.

- A man wearing a yellow rain-jacket.

- When you type into google, ‘what do tremors grow?’, it assumes you’re asking about tumours instead. Trust me, the original question does make some sense within context…

Day overview:

Words written:2,987 (hmm, I probably should have written 13 more words before writing this, shouldn’t I?

Songs sung: 1 (and before an audience of about 200, I’ll have you know)

Future pet refusals: 1 (sorry, but it really isn’t time for another cat to join the household…)

Bad cups of coffee: 1

Optimism Level for novel: 6/10

Chances of completing novel this week: 52%

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis