Friday 3 June 2011

Picture of you

A quick bonus blog today to test out Windows Live Writer, which I only discovered yesterday, and so if the shortness and dullness of this blog disappoints you, check out the others – there’s some cracking references to cats in most of them.

Apparently, this program allows me to insert pictures, so here goes…

It’s a wigeon! Photographic evidence that I wasn’t making things up yesterday. So there you go – looks nothing like a pigeon. The word ‘duck’ springs to mind.

And, as if the wigeon wasn’t enough, here’s a picture of the DVD case of my Christmas play:

Who's the Baby DVD case

This is actually what I’ve spent the vast majority of my time doing in the last couple of days, as I continued my slide down the geek league table by failing to figure out how to copy a DVD and make a slip-case for an embarrassingly long period of time.

And so, yes, the DVD is finally available and ready to knock Black Swan off its perch as the nation’s most wanted film. (Fill in your own definition of ‘nation’ here: _______________ )

So, has this blog worked? Do I continue using WLW for future entries? For answers to these and other such pressing questions of our time, tune in again soon.

Anyone gone on the Marmite website yet?

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so now that you've advertised the DVD I suppose tis only polite to ask how one might acquire said object? Bear in mind that I'm in favour of the "keep the pound" campaign - no, not anything to do with the Euro in this case, I'm just feeling a bit tight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm running a 'keep the two pound' campaign for this DVD, I've decided, so you weren't too far off! Who knows, with a family discount, we might even be able to stretch to the pound option. Or you could always wait until it ends up in the 99p store...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis